Page 1 of 81 123451151 ... LastLast
    SuperPoster

Update Femdom - give up our desire to rule over men completely

Doggy-style handjob

Release Year: 2004
    Studio: Heart Core
    Genres: MILF, Facial, Hand Job
    Video language: German

Now that’s one kinky handjob that this guy is going to receive in front of camera here. Still, it’s definitely going to be enjoyable too, so why the fuck not? Watch him get his balls stuffed into a cock ring and put into position to get milked.

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 19:41
    Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3781kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 563.9 MB

Download Doggy-style handjob

SuperPoster
    Greedy Cunt Worship The Gambia

Release Year: 2022
    Cast: Shane Blair
    Genres: Femdom, Small Tits, Brunette, High Heels, Vibrator, Ass Licking
    Video language: English
    Mistress Shane is a greedy bitch who only cares about her orgasms and nothing else. She keeps one of her slaves always restrained and hooded in the dungeon as nothing but a personal ass licker while she vibrates herself to multiple orgasms. Slaves are never allowed to cum as their only reward is the joy of servicing her asshole and being used for her pleasure only!
    Format: mp4
    Duration: 12:26
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10801kbps
    Audio: 304kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Greedy Cunt Worship

Mistress Jardena aka Israeli Jardena aka Israelimistress, Part 2 Beaver Island

Teasing and posing with her latex body, pov, strap-on fucking & other fetish content.
    Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 5.8 GB in 42 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Jardena aka Israeli Jardena aka Israelimistress, Part 2

Privilege to Grovel Ricketts

Cast: Lyra Law
    Genres: Femdom, Small Tits, Blonde
    Mistress Lyra shows her lowly slave why it's a privilege to grovel at her feet and lick every inch of her filthy boots clean! She orders the lucky bitch to give her boots a proper tongue bath so she can dirty them right back up to shove down his throat tomorrow.
    Duration: 12:13
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8344kbps

File size: 774.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Privilege to Grovel

Cunt In Charge Tucumcari

Cast: Rilynn Rae
    Genres: Face Sitting, Ass Worship, Bondage, Brunette
    Mistress Rilynn takes her pussy worship seriously and demands her slave give nothing but the best. When he is starting to be less then perfect she uses her fit body and hard muscles to put her bitch in his place. She treats him just like a toy and squeezes his puny head in her strong thighs making him lick her cunt until she cums all over his face.
    Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 11:44
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 352.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cunt In Charge

Strap-On Bitches Ignalina

Studio: Macho Man Video
    His ass is in trouble! If you are into sluts with strap-ons then this is the video for you! This poor unsuspecting little man thinks he’s going to be gang-banged by a group of hot bitches…little does he know his ass is being taken for the pounding! These women are merciless as they take turns annihilating his asshole!
    Duration: 56:23
    Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3809kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strap-On Bitches

SuperPoster
    Racked Reject Towson

Release Year: 2016
    Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.
    Wow slave extreme fucking and humilation domination Mistress Tangent!
    Duration: 21:27
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4107kbps

File size: 675.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Racked Reject

Cruel games with penis and testicles Tecopa

Genres: Femdom, BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Sex Toy, Domination
    Mistress Diana pierces penis of the servant with needles and then bend over him in doggy style for giving powerful ballbusting.
    Duration: 9:11
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 866kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 67.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel games with penis and testicles

Mistress Jardena aka Israeli Jardena aka Israelimistress, Part 4 Ingolstadt

Femdom fetish is the name of our game in this amazing scenes...

Total size: 5.5 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Jardena aka Israeli Jardena aka Israelimistress, Part 4

Mistress Jardena aka Israeli Jardena aka Israelimistress, Part 9 Steger

Teasing and posing with her latex body, pov, strap-on fucking & other fetish content.

Total size: 4.3 GB in 49 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Jardena aka Israeli Jardena aka Israelimistress, Part 9

Kisses Edna

Cast: Carlin Says
    Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Pantyhose
    Could anything be sweeter than a long, lingering, pulsating, nonstop make-out session with your young blond mistress who wants nothing more, in the whole world, than to tease you blue and keep going to purple. Oh, and I'm talking to you. Bet I could talk you into this chair, too.
    Duration: 13:56
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
    Audio: 429kbps

File size: 614.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kisses

SuperPoster
    Queening Supremacy New Franken

Cast: Maya Kendrick
    Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Ass Licking
    Mistress Maya wants to make sure her beta bitch knows his place is always under a woman's ass. It greatly turns her on to have a man's mouth and nose pressing against her pussy as their cock remains locked in chastity. His cock may leak in his chastity belt, but tonight and every night all the pleasure is for his Mistress. Mistress Maya sits on her queening throne so her bitch will have proper access when licking her pussy and clit. She commands her slave to lick and worship her wet pussy with all his heart as she grinds on his face to orgasm.
    Duration: 12:36
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9699kbps
    Audio: 120kbps

File size: 906.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Queening Supremacy

Mistress Jardena aka Israeli Jardena aka Israelimistress, Part 7 Puerto Villarroel

He lays on the bed while sits on him and has her wicked way. Enjoy and stay tuned!

Total size: 3.6 GB in 47 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Jardena aka Israeli Jardena aka Israelimistress, Part 7

Charity Footjob New Church

Cast: Asia Perez
    Genres: Femdom, Latex, Footjob
    I keep him so pussy denied that his cock will erupt at any female touch. I have him convinced that serving me and only fucking my feet is better than getting pussy fro any other woman. I take pitty on him & grab his cock in between my toes. I made sure to not wear panties so he can stare at my little pussy slit while I slowly stroke his cock with my feet. It isn't long before he erupts his cum all over my toes.
    Duration: 10:38
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10717kbps
    Audio: 303kbps

File size: 858.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charity Footjob

Ballbusting from two brutal bitches fucking Garber

Studio: Misstres Zoey
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Young, Domination, Fetish, Ballbusting
    This guy cant wait to have his balls busted by these two BDSM sluts who want to make him feel pleasure from this pain.
    Duration: 4:43
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3329kbps

File size: 119.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ballbusting from two brutal bitches fucking

Evil bunny colby vs superman Nantou County

Cast: BUNNY COLBY
    Genres: Big Tits, Pantyhose, Strap On, Cosplay, Cumshot, Fetish, Dildo, Femdom
    Evil Bunny Colby has been using her magic swinging watch to seduce and have her way with all the powerful men of Metropolis. Superman finds her in her evil lair and starts to take her in when she pulls out the watch.
    He laughs at first and tells her to do her worst, but is quickly taken under her power.
    She tells him “When I snap my fingers, you will be powerless over my seduction, and you believe that you need me to kick you in the balls in order to take me down…”
    She snaps, and Superman gets uncontrollably horny. She lets him feel up her perfect body. Superman demands that she kicks him hard in the balls. The seductress giggles, then goes to town on his super balls. He gets harder the more she kicks.
    Later on, Bunny Colby has the man of steel on his knees. He still thinks he’s taking her down, but the power of her swinging watch has all the control.
    She tells him, “When I snap my fingers, you will desperately want me to fuck you with this strap on. You’ll believe that the only way to take me to prison is if I fuck your ass hard.”
    Superman gets up and demands that she fuck his ass. She giggles and shoves it in him. Bunny revels in her conquer of the strongest hero in the world while she fucks his brains in in a few positions.
    Finally she uses her watch to convince him that he has to cum with her cock in his ass and eat his cum if he wants to defeat her.
    She strokes his cock and he cums all over his super suit. He then tells her he’s defeated her while eating his own cum.
    Duration: 20:47
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7843kbps
    Audio: 233kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Evil bunny colby vs superman

SuperPoster
    Mistress Jardena aka Israeli Jardena aka Israelimistress, Part 1 Cagayan

Videos of this fetish dominatrix, latex & rubber is one of the main keywords in these clips of this fetish dominatrix model.

Total size: 7.0 GB in 47 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Jardena aka Israeli Jardena aka Israelimistress, Part 1

Tease Addicts Vilanova I La Geltru

Cast: Mistress Helix
    Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Pantyhose
    When somebody requests a tease or a Tease and Denial session, I know I have them. Like, I have them. Not sure there's any boy out there I couldn't turn into mush at this point. So enjoy me totally and ruthlessly demolishing another one. I'm feeling frisky today.
    Duration: 14:05
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

File size: 519.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tease Addicts

Cherie DeVille Gorzow Wielkopolski

Cast: Cherie DeVille
    Genres: Blonde ,Cheesecake ,Dress ,Dressing ,Leather ,Legs ,Pantyhose ,Stiletto Heels
    Cherie Deville has come to play, but she feels that her pink leather skirt, jacket, sheer black shirt and tan pantyhose, isn’t quite the right outfit to play in. So she slowly removes her nylons and replaces them with a pair of very shiny black ones. Now she is ready for some fun. A very sexy video where Cherie talks to the camera as she slowly strips and dresses.
    Duration: 9:21
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3460kbps
    Audio: 181kbps

File size: 249.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherie DeVille

Perfect Vip Nice Mega Sweet Collection Of Kinky Carmen. Part 2. Barquisimeto

Carmen dances for him a bit, slapping him around, spitting down his throat as she does. Even Mister P gets in on the fun, rubbing his cock in their slave's face.

Total size: 3.9 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perfect Vip Nice Mega Sweet Collection Of Kinky Carmen. Part 2.

Anal Fisting and Footing in the Sauna East Stone Gap

Genres: Femdom, Anal, Fisting, Fetish, Hardcore, Extreme
    A demanding Russian Mistress with most unusual requests takes ass of her male sub for anal fisting and footing in the sauna.
    Duration: 9:26
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3485kbps
    Audio: 136kbps

File size: 251.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Fisting and Footing in the Sauna

SuperPoster
    Humiliate Sorority Pledge With Restrained Facesitting Sibiu

Cast: Amadahy, Natalya
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Bondage, Face Sitting, Orgasm
    They are never going to let her into the sorority, but they want to haze her anyway. Devon does not belong in a sorority. She’s too fat and her family is too poor. The richer sorority girls make Devon smell their shoes and butts. Devon has to smell their pussies, feet and stockings, too. Devon complains. The experience is weird, and she wants it to stop. Amadahy and Natalya will not stop. They love making Devon hate herself. They want her life to be miserable. She does not deserve to be part of their group. Amadahy and Natalya set up a mirror, so that they can admire their beauty while riding the homely girl’s face. Amadahy decides that she wants to use the pledge’s face to pleasure herself to orgasm. Devon has not consented to being sexually used. Nobody cares. Amadahy calls her boyfriend, so she can listen to his voice while she cums. He won’t pick up, so she has Natalya sext her boyfriend for her while she dictates what she wants Natalya to type. Amadahy’s sexting is very explicit. Natalya takes photos of Amadahy using Devon’s face, and sends them to Amadahy’s boyfriend. They want Amadahy’s boyfriend to get turned on by their experimental lesbianism. Devon does not have a boyfriend. She’s the only one in the sorority house who doesn’t.
    Duration: 16:43
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10168kbps
    Audio: 275kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Humiliate Sorority Pledge With Restrained Facesitting

Mistress Jardena aka Israeli Jardena aka Israelimistress, Part 5 East Moline

Domina has fun withe the gardener and controls him. Even though he's getting spanked, he's thrilled!

Total size: 5.4 GB in 47 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Jardena aka Israeli Jardena aka Israelimistress, Part 5

Armpit Worship McChord AFB

Cast: Natalya
    Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation
    Natalya is wearing her sexy shiny latex body suit. Stupid slave gets to lick her arm pits clean, It’s disgusting every time she can feel him breathe on her! Later on, he will have to be a toilet for all the girls. All the girls go to the bathroom in his mouth because they hate him. He has to do all the dirty jobs and shouldn’t be allowed to breathe so Natalya rides his face until she gets off.
    Duration: 15:25
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7289kbps
    Audio: 188kbps

File size: 845.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Armpit Worship

Mistress Jardena aka Israeli Jardena aka Israelimistress, Part 10 Oshima

Videos of this fetish dominatrix, latex & rubber is one of the main keywords in these clips of this fetish dominatrix model.

Total size: 5.0 GB in 48 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Jardena aka Israeli Jardena aka Israelimistress, Part 10

Mistress Jardena aka Israeli Jardena aka Israelimistress, Part 3 Jian

The lady always gets what the lady wants... Amateur female's domination!

Total size: 6.1 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Jardena aka Israeli Jardena aka Israelimistress, Part 3

SuperPoster
    Cuckold's Pegging Ellisburg

Cast: Raven Bay
    Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal
    Princess Raven Bay wants to show her cuckold how well she gets fucked. She is wearing a big pink cock that looks exactly like her boyfriends... She thinks it would be humiliating to fuck her cuckold slave with a cock as big as her boyfriends. She tells him to get on his knees and thank her for the pleasure of being her cuckold. She stretches open his sissy ass with her cock while he whines and whimpers like a bitch. She ends in pile driver with the slaves legs high in the air and his place as a cuckold slave imprinted into his asshole.
    Duration: 16:54
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11299kbps
    Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckold's Pegging

Domina Fills Asshole with a Huge Strapon New Albin

Genres: Femdom, POV, BDSM, Bondage, StrapOn, Humiliation, Pegging, Feminization, Fetish, Extreme
    Beautiful but ruthless lady are humiliating and kicking naked and tied poor guy for pegging his asshole with an strapon of enormous size.
    Duration: 9:04
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 773kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

File size: 58.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Domina Fills Asshole with a Huge Strapon

Crazy Facesitting Ride for Two Baird

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Young, Domination, Fetish, Facesitting, Threesome
    Two horny dominant Russian beauties in nylon stockings give an expressive double facesitting riding to their naked male sextoy.
    Duration: 8:42
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2844kbps

File size: 190.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crazy Facesitting Ride for Two

Mistress Whiplash Bat Cave

Studio: MistressWhiplash
    Genres: FemDom,Urethral Play
    Mistress Nikki's slave is suspended upside down by his ankles, his cock dangling helplessly before her, ready for some huge sounds to be driven deep inside it. Nikki stretches the urethra wider and wider with a selection of sounds, checking whether they are held in or will slip out with gravity when she lets go. Finally Nikki selects a thick, ridged sound which fits so snugly that it stays in place even when Mistress doesn't hold it. This will make the perfect cock plug to hold the spunk in as Mistress Nikki makes her slave cum whether he likes it or not! Only once his trapped orgasm is complete will Mistress remove the tightly packed sound, allow the spunk to flow out of the slave's cock and make him eat every drop of his mess!
    Duration: 13:51
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

File size: 310.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Whiplash

Alexandra Marchenko Chellenge FemDom Claverack

Alexandra Marchenko, where she and her April staged a challenge, and she closed him in a chastity belt for 3 weeks, periodically letting him cum in the belt.

Total size: 3.3 GB in 18 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexandra Marchenko Chellenge FemDom

SuperPoster
    Boot Bitch West Springfield

Cast: Angela White
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Big Tits, Brunette
    When you are in the presence of Mistress Angela White you should be on your knees with your tongue out and ready to polish boots. Your sole purpose in life to to satisfy my wishes, even licking boots clean. Get your tongue in-between the cracks and suck on that sharp stiletto heel. Tongue polish my boots until I can see my divine reflection in them.
    Duration: 10:53
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11269kbps
    Audio: 307kbps

File size: 922.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boot Bitch

Lick My Ass Clean Before My Date Cuck Rajkot

Cast: Savannah Fox
    Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship
    While fixing her makeup before going out, Savannah takes the opportunity to talk with her cuckold. She wants her cuckold to know that he will always have a special place with her. Even though she might be out on dates, having sex with men who have cocks much bigger than his, the cuck will always have a special place below Savannah. Savannah reminds the cuck of its special place by making it lick her ass clean to prepare it for the guy who will fuck her later while on her date. While Savannah’s cuck licks her ass, she makes him think about how she is about to get fucked there by a guy with a much bigger cock than his. If the cuck does a good job prepping her ass, Savannah will give him a nice treat to clean out of it when she gets back from her date! In fact, the cuck will have to wait patiently under Savannah’s rimming chair the whole time she is gone away on her date, just waiting for her to eventually return and demand more ass licking from him.
    Duration: 10:26
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9710kbps
    Audio: 281kbps

File size: 763.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lick My Ass Clean Before My Date Cuck

Two Mean Facesitting Nymphs and Poor Guy Landsberg Am Lech

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Young, Domination, Fetish, Facesitting
    Mean nymphs wearing nothing but high heels give a poor guy a double skin to skin face ride and they don't mind eating each other out as well.
    Duration: 9:06
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2596kbps

File size: 182.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two Mean Facesitting Nymphs and Poor Guy

Mistresses in Black Latex and Hot Wax Lidkoping

Genres: Femdom, BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Sex Toy, Domination
    Two mistresses in black latex outfits torture restrained naked on the plastic-wrapped bed guy and his privates with drops of hot wax.
    Duration: 9:08
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2338kbps

File size: 166.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistresses in Black Latex and Hot Wax

Bootlicking For Beta-Male Dill City

Cast: Skyla Novea
    Genres: Femdom, Big Butts, High Heels
    If this slave ever wants to be promoted from a lowly boot licker he needs to learn to use his tongue properly! Amazon Goddess Skyla expects the bottoms of her boots to be licked completely clean as soon as she gets home. If the slave doesn't do his task with enough enthusiasm then he gets beat or humiliated. Skyla examines his little dick then beats it for being so pathetic, back to licking boots for this beta-male.
    Duration: 11:43
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11235kbps

File size: 990.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bootlicking For Beta-Male

SuperPoster
    Mistress Jardena aka Israeli Jardena aka Israelimistress, Part 6 Winterham

She makes him wank and rub his nipples moving in for more humiliation. Hot!

Total size: 3.5 GB in 49 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Jardena aka Israeli Jardena aka Israelimistress, Part 6

Cool Full Magic Perfect Sweet Collection Of Dominatrix Annabell. Part 1. Mississauga

Lady Annabelle brings her slave to her office and demands that he pleasures her with the strapon attached to his mouth. Mrs tied slave and lit a cigar, smoke a little bit servant, she began to put out a cigarette on his body.

Total size: 4.3 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cool Full Magic Perfect Sweet Collection Of Dominatrix Annabell. Part 1.

Slave Boy Latrobe

Cast: Josi Valentine
    Genres: Femdom, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Anilingus
    The guy just lost his job and he has nothing to fly for housing. I looked through the Internet with vacancies and saw one very strange ad: "Young and beautiful girl, rents a room to a young guy for free. Three meals a day, full board .... Condition: daily cleaning of the pages of the house and yard and ..... sexual service mistress of the house according to the scenario "mistress - slave"".
    Duration: 30:20
    Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7, 1171kbps

File size: 286.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Boy

Strap-On Bitches In Training Village Mills

Studio: Macho Man Video
    Join a pack of strap-on wielding babes in this hardcore backdoor action. This man's ass will be in trouble, believe it!
    Duration: 1:04:48
    Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3795kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strap-On Bitches In Training

Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck - Cruel Assfuck Silas

Genres: Femdom, Rubber, Latex, Dildo, Fisting, Pegging
    How pathetic this horny slut is…begs me for a exhibitionistic assfuck in front of the audience. My provoking outfit has decoyed several perverts who can’t wait to watch how I handle a submissive slut. I love it to turn you on while assfucking and handballing this chubby faggot. At one point all viewers have their pants down, wanking their dicks and enjoy the fuckshow. I use all my skills to keep them stiff and increase the horniness with sniffing commands and extreme dirty talk.
    Duration: 23:54
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck - Cruel Assfuck

SuperPoster
    Pump The Cum Out Galan

Cast: Mia Malkova
    Genres: Femdom, Blonde, High Heels, Hanjob
    Mistress Mia Malkova looks stunning in a white bodysuit and white knee high leather boots. She has the slave's cock and balls out ready for her to trample the cum out. She knees and slaps his balls making him more aroused. She pumps the toe of her boot on his shaft until she pumps the cum out. Mia ruins his orgasm with balls slaps to his freshly drained balls.
    Duration: 21:35
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11248kbps
    Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pump The Cum Out

Mistress Jardena aka Israeli Jardena aka Israelimistress, Part 11 Hrastnik

Ladies use Men as their Sex Slaves, just for their Fun and for their Pleasure!

Total size: 6.5 GB in 46 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Jardena aka Israeli Jardena aka Israelimistress, Part 11

Get A Hooker Post

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Jasmine, Will Havoc
    Genres: Femdom, Face Sitting, Pantyhose
    Jet Setting Jasmine stands with her athletic legs spread over Will Havoc’s face while Charlotte Sartre slides a 10 inch thick strap on cock up their ass. Their hooker moans into Jasmines pussy through her shiny pantyhose and leotard. Both ladies giggle. They fuck the cum out of their hooker one last time, but they don’t want to get on the plane and leave their little vacation. Jasmine sops up all the cum with her pantyhose covered ass and makes their hooker lick it up. Then she finds a 6 inch pink strap on, hands it to Charlotte, and Charlotte works their hooker’s prostate until they realize they missed their flight. Looks like one more night of using this whore.
    Duration: 15:32
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7714kbps
    Audio: 219kbps

File size: 902.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Get A Hooker

Demanding Goddess Feet Fairburn

Cast: Ally Tate
    Genres: Femdom, Small Tits, Brunette, Foot Fetish
    Goddess Ally may look like a sweet southern belle but you can be assured she is quite the strict, demanding Owner. She expects complete and total devotion to her every need especially when it comes to worshipping her precious feet. The new eager to please slave-in-training is taught how to properly lick and clean her sore feet after a long day spent in heels and beating up boys. If he proves his worth he may just be allowed the honor of licking her sweet pussy and ass next.
    Duration: 11:28
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10777kbps
    Audio: 303kbps

File size: 931.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Demanding Goddess Feet

Page 1 of 81 123451151 ... LastLast